2. Other documents:
1.Collecting your personal information:
We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it,we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or products.
2. Automated collection:
When you visit this website, we may use automated tools and methods(such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software) to collect certain information about your visit, including (without limitation):
- the internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
- the date, time, and duration of your visit;
- the pages viewed by you; and
- the number, type, and value of goods purchased by you.
3. Additional collection:
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
3.Use and disclosure
- enable you to purchase products and to have those products delivered to you;
- provide you with information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information;
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password;
- improve or update this website and our products;
- communicate with you; and
- personalise this website in accordance with your preferences.
2.Use and disclosure:
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. We will use and disclose your personal information only for the purposes set out in this policy or where:
- you have otherwise authorised us to do so;
- we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- we are otherwise required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
4.Storage and security
All personal information collected on this website is collected and stored by Deal A Day Limited, 1 Namata Road, Onehunga, Auckland 1061,New Zealand.
We will endeavour to protect your personal information that is held by us from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Where you submit your credit card information via this website's online ordering system, our credit card processor, will encrypt that information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology,which encrypts your information when transmitted over the Internet.
When you submit information to us to be published on this website (including without limitation product reviews and postings on user forums) you consent to the information being publicly available and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to it.
2.Third Party Websites:
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
3.Right to access and request correction:
You may contact our Privacy Officer to request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting us.