- Designed for effective and comfortable spot checks or continuous monitoring of patients, this clever oximeter is a smart health care tool to help you measure and manage your health at home.
- Allowing you to easily grasp the oxygen concentration and heart rate before, during or after exercise.
- It is widely used by hospital nurses, sports doctors and nursing staff, and now you can use this product at home.
- Designed for practicality, accuracy and convenience, this intuitive design is easy to use and can be carried with you for weekend sports activities, gymnasiums or even grandparents visiting age centers.
- Widely used in hospitals, community medical centres, elite sports health care, hiking and performance sports etc.
- Non-invasive measurement for checking patients heart rate and oxygen saturation
- Its one button operation makes for ease of use Light weight allows for portability can monitor a patients respiratory system and the saturation of their haemoglobin
- Low power consumption and runs on 2 AAA batteries
- Size: 130 × 100 × 60mm
- Display: OLED two-colour display
- Measuring range: 70¡«99% • SpO2:
- Resolution: ±1% • Accuracy: ±2% (70%±99%) • Measuring range: 30 - 240 bpm
- Heart rate Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (choose the larger value) low perfusion ≤0.4%
- Power: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline battery x 2
- Auto Power Off: If no activity for 8 seconds, the device will automatically turn off.